"Plateau de Jeu" is an exclusive "Embrace the Weird" beanie designed by eccentric visual artist Brian A. Bernhard.
Keep your head warm in style with our unique Embrace the Weird beanies.
We are a small California based independent business, in order to offer this type of higher end product, we must work with manufacturers who can create an on-demand product and drop-ship it for us.
This beanie is manufactured and drop-shipped by a wonderfully ethical company based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada called "The Art of Where".
Also note, because these are manufactured and shipped directly to the customer from Canada, and we are in the middle of a pandemic, the normal shipping times cannot be guaranteed. The only thing I can guarantee, is that if you are getting worried about things not arriving in a timely fashion, please feel free to contact me, I will check on the status, I will see where its at, I promise you that you will receive your order eventually!
- Shell is made from spun poly, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric manufactured in Canada
- Lining options are a lightweight bamboo, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
- The fabrics are highly pill-resistant
- Every beanie is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, lay flat to dry