Wear some art on your face, with this original "Embrace the Moth" design by artist Brian A. Bernhard, exclusively for Embrace the Weird!
All of our Face Masks are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards. This specific ear loop mask design is seriously the most comfortable mask I have personally worn throughout this whole pandemic. The nose clips work really well. I have my own entire collection, so I can rotate designs while navigating this entire situation as safely as possible.
We are a small California based independent business, in order to offer this type of higher end product, we must work with manufacturers who create an on-demand products and drop-ship them for us. So this item will ship in generic packaging with Chinese characters on the postage labeling.
I have been unable to find any local USA based companies that offer this type of product, so we have partnered with a Chinese based manufacturing company called "Pillow Profits". To the best of my research abilities, they seem to be a solid, honorable company who treat their people well. If any of you discover that something is not right with the company, or if you know of a local USA based company that offers a better service and a better product please let us know ASAP!
Also note, because these are manufactured and shipped directly to the customer from China, and we are in the middle of a pandemic, the normal shipping times cannot be guaranteed. The only thing I can guarantee, is that if you are getting worried about things not arriving in a timely fashion, please feel free to contact me, I will check on the status, I will see where its at, and personally make sure you receive your order!
- Add style and personality to your wardrobe with a custom printed face mask!
- Constructed from a super soft polyester blend that is comfortable and won't irritate your skin.
- Features adjustable ear loop buckles and an optional metal nose clip so you can find the perfect fit that suits your individual face shape. Please note that the metal clip is not sewn in, its got an adhesive back. The package comes with 2 nose clips. The adhesive withstands a few hand-washing cycles, but will not last forever. However, I am looking into hacking these masks a bit, and figuring out the best way to install the wire permanently. Until then, replacement mask wires seem to be pretty easily available to purchase on Etsy: CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME REPLACEMENT OPTIONS!
- Comes with a set of two PM2.5 filters Constructed from high quality non-woven Meltblown cloth and activated carbon, perfect for filtering fine dust and other air pollutants.
- This mask is easy to clean and is reusable! Machine wash with cold water and air dry.
- Designed in California
- Manufactured in China
- Pollen and Other Allergens
- Reduces the Spread of Infectious Pathogens
DISCLAIMER: This cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and we make no claim, either express or implied, that the cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.